If you are in the market for a new smartphone and don’t want to break the bank, the Redmi 10A is a great option. It has some impressive specifications for a phone that costs under Rs 10,000 Let’s take a closer look at this budget-friendly device.
Tek Helio G25 Octa-core processor; Up to GHz clock speed.
The Redmi has a large 5000mAh battery that offers up to two days of usage on a single charge. It also supports fast charging, so you can quickly top up the battery when needed. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio G25 octa-core processor, which offers a clock speed of up to 2.0 GHz. It comes with 32GB of storage that can be expanded via a microSD card. The Redmi Note also has a rear fingerprint sensor and dual SIM support.
Redmi offers a 13MP rear camera with LED flash. It also has a front-facing camera for selfies and video calls. The camera app comes with features like HDR, portrait mode, and panorama. You can also record 1080p video at 30fps.
Redmi Note has a large HD+ display that is perfect for watching movies and TV shows. The panel has good viewing angles and the colors are accurate. The brightness levels are also adequate.
Redmi Note has a resolution of 1600×700 and an aspect ratio of 20:09. The pixel density is 270 PPI.
Redmi Note comes with a large 5000 mAh battery. The battery easily lasts for more than a day with moderate to heavy usage. Redmi Note also comes with a fast charger in the box which is capable of charging the device from 0 to 100% in less than two hours.
RAM | storage
Redmi comes with a dedicated SD card slot which allows you to expand the storage up to 512GB. The phone also has a triple-slot tray that supports two SIM cards and one MicroSD card. Redmi Note comes with a pre-installed MIUI 12 based on Android 11.
- Redmi Note comes with a large 5000 mAh battery which easily lasts for more than a day with moderate to heavy usage.
- The phone also has a fast charger in the box which is capable of charging the device from 0 to 100% in less than two hours.
- Redmi Note comes with a dedicated SD card slot
- The Redmi Note is one of the best smartphones under 10000.
- If you are looking for a smartphone with impressive specifications and a budget price tag, the Redmi Note is the perfect choice for you.
(Charcoal Black, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage)
- Display – 6.53-inch (720×1600)
- Processor – MediaTek Helio G25
- Front Camera – 5MP
- Rear Camera – 13MP
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 64GB
- Battery Capacity – 5000mAh
- OS Android